Cedar Rapids Furnace Installation
During the winter months in Cedar Rapids, your furnace is the most important appliance in your home. But if it hasn’t been installed correctly, it could be a ticking time bomb. Nobody wants their heating system to break down in the middle of a cold night – and the best way to avoid this is by using a reliable HVAC installation service.
At Novak Heating and Cooling, our knowledgeable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality technicians are here for your furnace installation needs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We’ll get the job done right the first time, so you’ll never have to shiver through those freezing Iowa winters.
Affordable Furnace Installation Service
Novak Heating and Cooling has over 86 years of experience installing furnaces in Cedar Rapids, IA. We’ve helped hundreds of local homeowners and property managers take control of their heating systems with an affordable service that’s tailored to their requirements. We also offer a 24/7 emergency service in case you need round-the-clock repairs.
At Novak Heating and Cooling, we’re proud to be the only authorized Carrier factory dealer in Cedar Rapids. We recently won the prestigious Carrier President’s Award and would be delighted to share our expertise with you.
Whether you need a new heater for your Cedar Rapids home or business, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure you have a heating solution that’s both energy-efficient and affordable – helping you save money in the long run. Contact us online, or give us a phone call to request an appointment for furnace installation or replacement services. We can give a price estimate and schedule service to restore comfort to your home as soon as possible.
How to Tell if Your Furnace is Going Out
No appliance is made to last forever. Unfortunately, that includes your HVAC equipment. If you’re concerned that your current model isn’t doing its job properly, it might be time to consider hiring a Cedar Rapids, Iowa, furnace installation company for service. But how can you tell if your heating system is going out?
Luckily, there are several key signs to watch out for.
- Its age. Most high-quality furnaces last 10 to 20 years. If you bought your current heater more than 10 years ago, it might be time to call our Cedar Rapids, IA, furnace installation team.
- Unusual sounds or noises. Whether your appliance is making noises such as scraping, banging, or screeching, it’s a good idea to get it checked out as quickly as you can.
- Rising energy bills. If you’ve noticed that your energy bills are increasing, it could be a sign that your heating system is becoming less efficient.
- A lack of maintenance: Not had your heater serviced in a while? A lack of maintenance throughout your heater’s lifespan can cause it to break down prematurely, so you may want to consider replacing it sooner rather than later.
- Inadequate heating: Your furnace has one job – to keep your Cedar Rapids, Iowa, home warm. If you’ve found that your home isn’t heating up as well as it used to, it could mean that you need to replace your commercial or residential HVAC system.
- Short cycling: A furnace should normally cycle between three and eight times an hour. Once your old model starts short cycling, it might be on its way out.
What to Look for When Buying a New Furnace
There are several factors you should consider when buying a new heating system. These include:
- Type of furnace: There are four different types: electric, oil, natural gas, and propane. Whichever you choose, it’s important to pick the right one for your Cedar Rapids, Iowa, area home or business.
- The right size furnace: Furnaces can come in all shapes and sizes. Always measure the spot where your appliance will sit before you arrange your Cedar Rapids, IA, furnace installation service.
- AFUE rating: The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating of your furnace shows you how much fuel it needs. We recommend our range of Carrier furnaces, which are rated between 80% and 98.5% AFUE.
- Warranty protection: Is your appliance covered by warranty?
- Gas or electric furnace: Always check that your heating system uses the right fuel for your Cedar Rapids area home.
- Hiring the right HVAC system company to install it: The best furnace in the world is useless if it’s not installed correctly. At Novak Heating and Cooling, our professional team will install your heating system safely, reliably, and affordably.
How Can I Protect My New Furnace?
Did you know our customers who regularly maintain their HVAC systems see 75% fewer breakdowns? That’s why we offer a preventative maintenance program to all of our customers.
By signing up for a routine maintenance contract, you can protect your heating and air conditioning systems from breaking down and keep your Cedar Rapids home cozy all year.
Call Novak for Cedar Rapids, IA, Furnace Installation and Replacement Services
Time to replace your heating system in Cedar Rapids? Get in touch with our knowledgeable heating and air conditioning team at 319-408-8091. We’ll be happy to help get your system prepared for harsh winters in Cedar Rapids!