Cedar Rapids Furnace Installation
During the winter months in Cedar Rapids, your furnace is the most important appliance in your home. If the furnace installation process was not done correctly, it could be a ticking time bomb. Nobody wants their furnace unit to break down in the middle of a cold night – and the best way to avoid this is by using a reliable HVAC installation service.
At Novak Heating and Cooling, our knowledgeable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality technicians are here for your furnace installation needs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We’ll get the job done right the first time, so you’ll never have to shiver through those freezing Iowa winters.
Affordable Furnace Installation Service
Novak Heating and Cooling have over 86 years of experience installing furnaces in Cedar Rapids, IA. We’ve helped hundreds of local homeowners and property managers take control of their heating systems with an affordable service that’s tailored to their requirements. We also offer a 24/7 emergency service in case you need round-the-clock repairs.
At Novak Heating and Cooling, we’re proud to be the only authorized Carrier factory dealer in Cedar Rapids. We recently won the prestigious Carrier President’s Award and would be delighted to share our expertise with you.
Whether you need a new furnace system for your Cedar Rapids home or business, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure you have a heating solution that’s both energy-efficient and affordable – helping you save money in the long run. Contact us online, or give us a phone call to request an appointment for furnace installation or replacement services. We can give a price estimate on both a gas furnace and electric furnaces so you can decide which option is best for your home. Let’s schedule a service appointment to restore comfort to your home as soon as possible.
How to Tell if Your Furnace is Going Out
No appliance is made to last forever. Unfortunately, that includes your HVAC equipment. If you’re concerned that your current furnace unit isn’t doing its job properly, it might be time to consider hiring an experienced furnace installer in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, to make sure you’re getting the most out of your heating bill. But how can you tell if your heating system is going out?
Luckily, there are several key signs to watch out for.
The Age of Your Furnace
Most high-quality furnaces last 10 to 20 years. If you bought your current heater isn’t working properly and is more than 10 years old, it might be time to call our Cedar Rapids, IA, furnace installation team.
Unusual Sounds or Noises
Whether your appliance is making noises such as scraping, banging, or screeching, it’s a good idea to get it checked out as quickly as you can.
Rising Energy Bills
Many new furnace installations are started when the homeowner noticed their energy bills were increasing. This is a common sign your HVAC equipment is becoming less efficient.
A Lack of Maintenance
Not had your heater serviced in a while? A lack of maintenance throughout your heater’s lifespan can cause it to break down prematurely, so you may want to consider replacing it sooner rather than later. Schedule your annual furnace tune-up with your trusted Cedar Rapids, IA HVAC company.
Your furnace has one job – to keep your Cedar Rapids, Iowa, home warm. If you’ve found that your old furnace isn’t heating up as well as it used to, it could mean that you need to replace your commercial or residential HVAC system.
A furnace should normally cycle between three and eight times an hour. Once your old furnace starts short cycling, it might be on its way out.
What to Look for When Buying a New Furnace
There are several factors you should consider when buying a new system for your home. These include:
- Type of furnace – There are four different types: electric, oil, natural gas, and propane. Whichever you choose, it’s important to pick the right furnace for your Cedar Rapids, Iowa, area home or business.
- The right size furnace – Different furnaces are built to heat homes of different sizes. When deciding on furnace installations, be sure to pick a unit that can accurately heat the entire square footage of your home. A furnace too small will have to work harder to heat your home, and a furnace too large could make your home feel uncomfortable. Talk to your furnace installer to figure out which unit will work best in your home.
- AFUE rating – The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating of your furnace shows you how much fuel it needs. We recommend our range of Carrier furnaces, which are rated between 80% and 98.5% AFUE.
- Warranty protection – Be sure to read the conditions of the warranty to see how long it will protect your new furnace. Many warranties require furnace installations to be done by a professional HVAC company in order to be covered.
- Gas or electric furnace: – Electric furnaces are highly fuel-efficient, but a gas furnace will usually heat your home quicker. The type of fuel is an important factor to consider when comparing furnaces side-by-side.
- Hiring the right HVAC Installing Company: The best furnace in the world is useless if it’s not installed correctly. At Novak Heating and Cooling, our professional team will install your new furnace safely, reliably, and affordably.
How Can I Protect My New Furnace?
Did you know our customers who regularly maintain their HVAC systems see 75% fewer breakdowns? That’s why we offer a preventative maintenance program to all of our customers.
By signing up for a routine maintenance contract, you can protect your heating and air conditioning systems from breaking down and keep your Cedar Rapids home cozy all year. We make sure your main unit is running optimally, and we’ll change your furnace filter and check for gas leaks. If we notice an issue, we can make repairs to your furnace to help prevent them from becoming bigger issues in the future.
Call Novak for Cedar Rapids, IA, Furnace Installation and Replacement Services
Time to replace your heating system in Cedar Rapids? Get in touch with our knowledgeable heating and air conditioning team at 319-364-4626. We’ll be happy to provide furnace installation or a tune-up on your current unit to help prevent any issues with your furnace on the coldest days. Call Novak today.