If you’re looking for quality furnace repair services in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa, area, look no further than Novak Heating and Cooling. With a highly trained and efficient team – including our office dog, Cooper – we’re always here for friendly, reliable furnace repair services in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and the surrounding areas. Give us a call to get started!
Cedar Rapids’ Top-Rated Furnace Repair Business
There’s a reason why the heating and air conditioning team at Novak has been so popular for over 86 years – our promise to provide only the highest-quality service. We employ only the top heating, cooling, and indoor air quality technicians in the area to make sure that if you need furnace repair services in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, you’ll always be in safe hands. We’ll work hard to bring comfort back to your home as soon as possible.
We pride ourselves on providing high-quality services for our customers. To make sure that you always have a heating and cooling team to call on, we offer prompt 24-hour emergency repair service. Unfortunately, furnaces don’t always break down at convenient times, but there’s no need to worry. No matter the time of day or night, our staff will arrive at your Cedar Rapids, Iowa, area home as quickly as possible to fix the issue. Don’t hesitate to contact us for emergency service at any time.
Signs Your Furnace is Experiencing Issues
We all know that furnaces can be temperamental, but it’s always better to spot an issue before it causes a full breakdown. Here are common signs to be on the lookout for:
- No heat in one or more locations: This can be a sign of a blockage or leak. Although it can be easy to ignore, you must get it checked out before something more serious occurs.
- Detection of a funny smell/gas odor: If there’s a new smell, particularly if it smells like gas, you need to call on a heating and air conditioning professional for furnace repair services. The heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality technicians at Novak will make sure it’s not a sign of something more serious.
- Hearing odd noises (squealing/rumbling): If you hear something that doesn’t quite sound right, it’s best to get it checked out.
- Thermostat not working: While this could just be a minor problem with your thermostat, it might signal a larger and more serious issue that needs immediate attention.
- Blower fan continues to run: One of the surest signs of a problem with your unit is an irregularly running blower fan.
- System runs constantly: This is a sign that there could be a serious fault with your unit that could cause it to overheat – you must get help immediately.
- System cycles on and off rapidly: Not only will this make it difficult to use your furnace, but it could lead to a more serious or irreparable problem.
Although these are not the only furnace problems, they are some of the most common. If your heater is experiencing any of these issues, contact Novak Heating and Cooling in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, to request free estimates or an appointment for furnace repair services immediately.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
It can be difficult to know what to do if there is a problem with the furnace in your Cedar Rapids, Iowa, home. We’ve created an easy guide on when to repair or replace it.
It’s better to repair your heater when:
- The repair is relatively minor and affordable.
- Your heating and cooling specialist says that a repair is likely to work.
- The issue is with a small part of the furnace and the rest of the unit is undamaged.
It’s better to replace your heater when:
- The cost of repair would be more than the heater is worth.
- There’s a significant issue that may not be able to be repaired.
- The heater is more than 15 years old.
Keep these things in mind, and get in contact with the knowledgeable technicians at Novak if you notice any of these issues with your home’s furnace. Whether you need replacement or repair services, it’s important to get your HVAC equipment fixed as soon as possible to avoid a complete breakdown.
Worry-Free Maintenance Contracts
Has all of this talk of furnace breakdowns got you stressed out? No need to worry; Novak has come up with an easy solution to take the weight off your shoulders.
Novak offers easy heating and cooling maintenance contracts at an affordable price. Our team will regularly check your HVAC equipment, discovering any faults before they become a bigger issue.
Contact Novak Today for Quality Furnace Repairs
Now that you know all about furnace repair issues, how to spot them, and when to get them checked out, get in contact with an honest and reliable team of heating and cooling specialists at the first sign of an issue. Novak’s team of heating, cooling, and indoor air quality professionals provide residential and commercial properties in Cedar Rapids, IA, with reliable HVAC services.
All you need to do is contact Novak Heating and Cooling today to request an estimate or an appointment for quality furnace repairs, friendly advice, and impeccable service. No matter what your specific issue looks like, we’re always here to help your HVAC system. We’ll get the job done right the first time. For all of your HVAC projects, contact us online, or give us a phone call today.