Does your heat pump need maintenance or repairs? Cedar Rapids, Iowa, residents have been turning to Novak Heating and Cooling for quality HVAC services for over 86 years.
How Often Do Heat Pumps Need Tune-Up Services?
There are a few factors that affect how often your heating unit needs a tune-up, such as how often you use it and the age of the equipment. However, as a general rule, heat pumps need to be tuned up twice a year for optimum performance.
At Novak Heating and Cooling, we offer heat pump tune-up services at an affordable price to homes in Cedar Rapids, IA, and beyond. Give us a call to schedule an appointment!
What’s Included in a Heat Pump Tune-Up?
Having your heat pump maintained regularly is essential. Here is what you can expect from our team of experts when conducting a tune-up service:
- Changing air filter, if necessary. We replace your air filter if it’s clogged or dirty.
- Cleaning the evaporator coil and the outdoor condensing coil and fins. We keep your components running as efficiently as possible to avoid untimely breakdowns.
- Oiling the motors and checking the belt for wear. We spot any problems before they cause a bigger issue.
- Inspecting the electrical components. This is crucial for safe operation.
- Checking refrigerant levels. We ensure that the system has the proper amount of refrigerant to effectively cool your home.
- Testing thermostat accuracy and calibration. We ensure your thermostat is reading the correct temperature.
These crucial checks and detections will help to keep your heat pump in Cedar Rapids, IA, running smoothly. Get in contact with the professional heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality technicians at Novak Heating and Cooling to schedule your heat pump tune-up today.
Benefits of Routine Heat Pump Maintenance
Regular heat pump maintenance will end up saving you money in the long run. There are several benefits to regular maintenance that will save you both money and stress:
- Lowering energy bills. Problems with your heat pump can lead to the system consuming more power to maintain its output.
- Avoiding expensive repairs. Regular maintenance can sort out little issues like a small blockage before it becomes a costly major issue.
- Reducing sudden breakdowns. There’s nothing worse than when a heat pump breaks down when you need it most. A heat pump tune-up in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, will reduce these problems.
- Prolong your unit’s lifespan. These units can be expensive to install, so keeping your existing system well maintained is a must to save you time and money.
The heating and air conditioning technicians at Novak provide efficient and effective heat pump maintenance services to homes in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and beyond. To schedule service that you can depend on, call us today!
Enroll in Novak’s Worry-Free Maintenance Program
We know that organizing regular maintenance can seem like a stressful and costly activity. This is why we’ve created our worry-free maintenance program, so you can get your heat pump tune-up regularly with minimal stress.
We will regularly check, tune-up, and maintain the HVAC systems in your home and recommend repairs before smaller issues become a bigger problem. Enroll in our program to keep your heat pump unit in good working condition.
Call Novak Heating and Cooling for Heat Pump Maintenance Services
For heat pump system maintenance services that your Cedar Rapids, IA, home can depend on, get in contact with Novak Heating and Cooling. When you turn to us for your next heat pump tune-up, we’ll ensure you that any problems with your equipment are detected and fixed early.
Don’t leave your heat pump tune-up service needs to just any company. With 86 years of experience in serving the Cedar Rapids, Iowa, area, you can trust us with all of your HVAC needs. Get in contact with the dedicated team at Novak today.