Hiawatha, IA Furnace Installation
When it comes to furnace installation, there’s no better company in Hiawatha, IA, than Novak Heating, Air, and Duct Cleaning. We have years of experience in the industry, and our team of experts is always up for a challenge. We’re dedicated to providing our clients with quality service they can always count on.
Why Work with Novak?
If you’re considering a new furnace installation in your home or business, then be sure to contact us today. We would be more than happy to discuss your options with you and help you find the perfect solution for your needs. Choosing a new furnace can be difficult, but we’re here to make it as easy as possible for you.
Here at Novak, we always stand behind our work, so you can rest assured that your new furnace is installed correctly and will function flawlessly for years to come.
Signs That You Need a New Heating System
There are a few telltale signs that indicate it might be time for a new furnace installation. If you’ve noticed any of the following, then it’s time to give us a call.
The System Isn’t Blowing Warm Air
It’s common for furnaces to blow cool air during the first few minutes of operation. However, if your furnace is blowing cool air constantly, that’s a sure sign that something is wrong. It could be a simple issue like a clogged filter, but it could also be something more serious like a cracked heat exchanger. The earlier you can catch problems, the sooner you can act accordingly and mitigate potential damages.
Repairs Are Needed Frequently
If you find yourself calling for repairs more than usual, then it might be time to replace your furnace. Constantly repairing an old furnace can end up costing you more in the long run than a new installation over time.
Rising Electrical Bills
An increase in your electric bill is another sign that your furnace is on its last legs. Older furnaces are less efficient than newer models, so they use more energy to produce the same amount of heat. This can end up costing you a lot of money in the long run.
Current System Is Over 15 Years Old
The average furnace has a lifespan of about 15 to 20 years. So, if your furnace is approaching or has surpassed this age, it’s time to start considering a replacement. You will also need to consider other factors like how often your unit was maintained and what company did the initial installation.
With a properly working furnace, your home should have a relative humidity of 30 to 50%. If you’ve noticed that your home is feeling excessively dry or humid, then it could be a sign that your furnace isn’t functioning correctly. Living in a humid environment can also contribute to health issues like asthma.
There’s Water Around the Furnace
If you see any water or moisture around your furnace, that’s a sure sign that something is wrong. This could be due to a clogged condensate drain line or a cracked drip pan.
Uneven Heating in Your Home
Some rooms in your home might be too hot while others are too cold. This usually indicates that your furnace isn’t sized correctly for your home or is not evenly distributing the air.
Strange Noises Coming from the Furnace
During operation, your furnace should only make a low humming noise. If you hear banging, popping, or squealing, that’s a sign that something is wrong. These noises could be due to a loose part or a build-up of debris in the system. While some sounds can be expected, pay attention to how loud and long these sounds go on.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, it’s time to call us. We would be more than happy to come out and look at your furnace to see what’s wrong. And if it does need to be replaced, we can help you choose the perfect model for your home or business.
Heating Systems from Novak
At Novak, we offer a wide range of heating systems to choose from, so you can be sure to find something that fits your budget and needs. Here are a few options that we offer:
- Oil and Gas Furnaces: Your furnace is one of the essential parts of your heating system. It’s responsible for converting fuel into heat, which is then distributed throughout your home or business. If your furnace isn’t working correctly, your whole system will suffer. That’s why ensuring that your furnace is installed correctly and maintained regularly is vital for the unit’s health and longevity.
- Radiant Heating Systems: Radiant heating is a type of system that uses radiant energy to heat your home. This can be done through radiant flooring, baseboards, or even ceilings. Radiant heating is an excellent option for people who want to save money on their heating bills.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps work by transferring heat from one place to another. They’re usually used in conjunction with another type of heating system, such as a furnace.
- Geothermal Heating Systems: Geothermal heating systems use the earth’s natural heat to warm your home. They’re very efficient and can save you a lot of money on your heating bills.
- Boilers: A boiler is a type of heating system that uses hot water or steam to heat your home. Boilers are usually used in conjunction with a radiant heating system. They’re very efficient and can save you money on your heating bills.
If you’re unsure which type of system is right for you, give us a call. We will help you choose the perfect system for your home or business.
Worry-Free Maintenance Plans from Novak Heating, Air, and Duct Cleaning
Once you have your new furnace installed, you will want to ensure that it’s properly maintained. That’s why we offer maintenance plans that are designed to keep your system running smoothly all year long.
With our maintenance plans, you will help reduce the chance of your furnace breaking down throughout the winter. We’ll come out and inspect your system regularly and make sure that everything is working properly.
Contact Us Today
If you need a new furnace, don’t hesitate to call us. We will help you choose the perfect system for your home or business. And if you’re unsure which type of system is right for you, we can help with that too. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!