Marion, IA Air Conditioning Repair
You may remember from school that heat rises. So when your bedroom upstairs is much warmer than your living room downstairs, you may think that’s normal and the excessive humidity is to blame. But in a house with a working HVAC system, every room in your house should be the same temperature. So when you can’t sleep at night because your bedroom is so hot, don’t blame science, blame your malfunctioning air conditioner.
You don’t have to suffer, however. You can call Novak Heating, Air and Duct Cleaning for air conditioning repair in Marion, IA. We can fix your AC problems and also prevent them from coming back. Take a look at our air conditioning repair services below, and reach out to us to schedule an appointment with our team.
Common AC Issues That Novak Can Repair
Air conditioning system issues don’t go away on their own. If you think you need an AC repair, schedule service right away. Oftentimes, an ignored issue will create more problems within your unit and cause a more expensive repair bill. Some common signs that your need air conditioner repairs are:
- AC Leaks: If you notice big puddles around your air conditioning unit, then your system is leaking. Calling an HVAC technician can help determine if the leak is water or refrigerant and how to fix it.
- Strange Noises: When working properly, your AC unit shouldn’t be louder than a hum. If you hear screeching, banging, rattling, or grinding noises coming from your unit, have it looked at right away.
- Terrible Smells: Your air conditioner shouldn’t create an odor in your home. Strong musty odors could mean there is mold growing inside your unit. Burning smells are often a sign of electrical issues. Talk to a technician to investigate these odors.
- No Cool Air: If your air conditioner is not putting out any cool air, we can figure out what the problem is. There could be an issue with your thermostat, or there could be a problem with the coils. Make sure that your thermostat is set to cool, and not heat.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: If you find that your indoor air quality is starting to suffer, this could be a problem with your air conditioner. Your air conditioner has filters that remove contaminants from the air. If your filters are clogged with dust and debris, this could cause your indoor air quality to suffer, and you’ll want to change your air filters to see if that helps.
- Rising Energy Bills: When you notice that your energy costs are rising when you turn on your central air system, it means that your unit is using more energy than it needs in order to cool your home. Oftentimes, a simple repair is all you need to lower your energy bills again.
Invest in Maintenance To Prevent Repair Problems From Developing
If you want to prevent future problems from developing, you need to invest in routine maintenance. There is a saying that if it isn’t broken, you don’t need to fix it. But your air conditioner is like your car. Even if it’s running fine now, you still need to have the oil changed, and the tires rotated to keep it working reliably. Your air conditioning system should have maintenance performed on it every year.
At Novak Heating, Air, and Duct Cleaning, we can help you take care of your air conditioner. We encourage all of our customers to invest in routine maintenance because we do not want you to experience problems with your air conditioner, particularly in the middle of the summer. Regular maintenance can reduce your utility bills, prevent issues from developing, and extend the life of your system.
If you frequently forget to schedule maintenance for your cooling systems, Novak can help you. Sign up for our Worry-Free Maintenance plan. We’ll help keep your HVAC system in tip-top shape. We’ll call you to schedule your appointment and make sure your system is energy efficient and working reliably. Contact us to learn more today.
Novak Can Help with Air Conditioning Installation Services
Most every air conditioner repair doesn’t mean that your system is dying. Often a quick AC repair can restore your cooling needs quickly. However, if your HVAC system is about 15 years old, and you’ve experienced frequent issues with it, you may want to consider upgrading to a new unit.
Talk to the team at Novak Heating, Air, and Duct Cleaning to learn more about the remaining life expectancy of your unit. We can give you a free estimate of the work, but if you need AC repairs that are very expensive, it might be more cost-effective to invest in a new unit instead. We can help you find a better unit for your home that will be much more energy efficient and can support any indoor air quality features you may desire in the future. Talk to Novak to learn more about our installation services.
Contact Novak Heating, Air and Duct Cleaning for All Air Conditioning Repair Needs in Marion, IA
If your air conditioner has a repair issue, we understand just how frustrating it can be. A member of our team would be happy to take a look at your Marion, IA air conditioner and figure out what the problem is. Call Novak Heating, Air, and Duct Cleaning today to schedule an air conditioning repair appointment.